
I found out Wednesday night that Corbin's report was to be done on Thursday. OOPS! Anyway, he did his report on the color YELLOW. We were in St. G and ran to wallyworld and bought some yellow posterboards, lemons, candy corn...etc. He did a great job pointing out his artwork of yellow things on his yellow posterboard. However, the best part was him reading his favorite book to his friends, "Mrs. Nelly McNosh and her Great Big Squash". He really gets into that book. One little boy told Corb that he should read books to kids at the library storytime.:) He doesn't read the books, but hears us read them and memorizes them quick. He must get it from Dave, cuz Dave can watch a movie once and recite it just about word for word afterwards.

Trek did his report yesterday, too. He did his on GRIZZLY BEARS! They brought a bear skull and a video that Jason took of a black bear. It was really neat. Let's just say they were WAY more prepared for the report than we were. However, it was still fun! :)
4 comments:
I am thinking he is in pre-school? I can't believe they do reports in pre-school! I can't wait for Wal-mart to be out here. I will also go to the library to look for this fun book!
he is sooooo cute, i started crying leaving you guys last night. i wish salt lake hurricane and kanab were only 5 seconds away from each other!!
He's such a cute kid! And you are gorgeous. I LOVE the color yellow, it's so bright and happy. He did an awesome job!
That's my grandson! What a teacher! Lacee you are a good mentor. He reads that book so well and gets excited about it. He does know some of the words, cause I checked it out!
Post a Comment