
Corbin was so excited that we found Santa over at Stout's Home Furnishings! He was dying to tell him what he wanted! He wanted a "Mario Super Galaxy game"...which requires a Wii system, which I will not allow Santa to bring to our house at this time:( So after telling Santa that, Corbin creatively thought of "changing" his request in a letter to Santa. It went something like this..."Dear Santa, I didn't know you didn't have the super mario Galaxy game, so I want a Captain AMerica Iron Man toy instead. I have been a good helper to my mom. I helped her clean up spilled milk off the floor today. She loves me. Merry Christmas! Love, Corbin"
However, here are some pics of the first encounter with Santa this season.:)

Shalyce didn't cry, but she got off of that knee just as soon as her little boots would let her! He was fine while he was 6 feet away, just not up so close:)
Afterwards, Granny, Leisha and us lounged around on the nice couches in the store. Leisha and Granny were getting thier cameras out and a little "picture happy" so I had to take some pics of them taking pics! Check out our goofy poses!


I do like the ways we bring attention to our faces...candy canes in the nostrils, magnifying glass enlarging the gum sticking out of the side of our mouths, etc...

6 comments:
Looks like Stout's needs to hire you for entertainment. Corbin's request is darling. I am guessing the spilled milk was his doing. Kids are too cute!
We haven't seen Santa yet so I'm not sure what to expect from my kids. We tried at the Hurricane Festival of Trees tonight but he won't be there until Sat. at 1 pm. Lexi wants a pink guitar! Imagine that!
way cute post! You are such a good Mom Lacee to capture all the Holidays on video..Halloween, Christmas etc...Corbin is a cutie patootie. He always says the funniest things in Primary. Your little girl is darling as well. You guys have way too much fun.
Hi Lacee...of course I remember you! Thanks for the comment. I didnt know that story about your grandma. She was such a neat lady, and it made me tear up to think she felt that way about Brayden. I`m sure they had a good time once they got to see each other. You have such a cute family!!
I love to be able to see old neighbors and friends on all of these blog sites! It's so fun to see how everyone has grown and been married. It's so weird to see Tyler taller than all of you, when the last memory I had of him was when he was my daughters age! Maybe even younger. You look beautiful!
Nice photos. Is Leisha still living down here or did she already move. I am such a wonderful cousin. Is all the remodeling finished and do you love it????? MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment