Tuesday, November 25, 2008

more fun videos

While living at Gma & Gpa's Shalyce & I had lots of time to play with the camera...:)Some more Halloween footage. Corbin getting his 1 and only favorite piece of candy,,,a "rectangle chocolate" aka Hershey's chocolate bar. :) He was so excited. He doesn't enjoy candy, but he does like plain old chocolate!

6 comments:

Sherian said...

Oh my, your kids are so cute! I had to play catch up a bit. I love to see you on your horse. It brings back some great memories I have of you. Ummm... and the other horse pics...let's just say I was looking, turning my head sideways, leaning up really close to my computer. I thought I might be witnessing the miracle of life or something...and...then I yell "Whoa!". It took me a minute. (Reminds me of my drive through the 'Testicle Festival' in Wyoming one year)
Love ya!

Gatlin Gang said...

Shalyce's hair is like Lexi's. Very thin and slow growing! You will be able to enjoy curlers around age 3 or 4. She is darling. We got the awesome bed at Boulevard. It was worth every penny!

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE!!! i dont care what anyone says he is the cutest kid ever! well, tied with Shalyce!!

Carrie and Jesse said...

Happy holidays! Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving. We are coming home for Christmas and can't wait! Hope everything is going well. Your kids look so much like Dave.

Carrie and Jesse said...

Happy holidays! Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving. We are coming home for Christmas and can't wait! Hope everything is going well. Your kids look so much like Dave.

Carrie and Jesse said...

Sorry, don't know how that sent 2 times. Jesse kissed me so maybe I wasn't thinking! Love Ya!

video for g-pa jessop