Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Corbin has been enjoying the snow the past couple days. He has been fascinated with making snowballs. We can't find his gloves from last year, so yesterday we used socks on his hands. While I was putting the socks on his hands I had a flashback of Grandma Allen doing the same thing for me. Maybe my mom, too. He didn't complain at all. Just as long as his fingers weren't getting stuck to the icy snow! Today he used some of my riding gloves. While I was doing some paperwork he came running inside, totally excited and yelled, "Mom, this is the Best Snowball Ever!" It was so cute and I had the video camera next to me, so I did get some footage and had him repeat the whole thing for video keepsake. When I figure out how to download it onto this post I'll do it. :) He was animate about putting it on a plate in the freezer so Dad could see it when he came home from work. So we saved the Best Snowball Ever, put it in the freezer, showed Daddy, and the world can go back to spinning now!



2 comments:
Too Fun! Socks have always made great gloves and Christmas can come now because we have SNOW!
What a cutie! And what a good mom to document all his fun times! Using socks is perfect; simple is best! And thanks for enduring Lexi in the snow yesterday! She had the best time ever! She just adores you:)
Post a Comment