Thursday, October 30, 2008
LONG POST! READERS BEWARE! Well I finally found my camera cable! We've had a WILD ride these last 7 weeks! Thank Heavens for Dave's parents letting us bunk with them this WHOLE time! Too bad nobody else has awesome in-laws like I do. :)
Here are Corbin, Trek, Dacen & Brodey watching the big boys wrestle with a steer.
Anyhoo, I have some special pictures for Danielle attached to this post. I know she always wanted to witness a stallion being turned into a gelding, so BOTTA BING! Here is Duke (former stallion, now gelding). Yes, Danielle, you're welcome! Oh, don't watch this unless you have a strong stomach!
he he he
Here is Shaylee playing with Duke's tongue while he's 'knocked out'. :)
Here are "the lost boys"...Toodles! A good stallion will always make a GREAT gelding!
"
Here, Grandpa is taking off the tags from the cows' ears. Some of the older cows had their teeth checked to see if they could eat well this next year, or if they would be well eaten by us this year! :) 
Happy girl, loving life at Grandma & Grandpa's!
Look at her first "piggies"!Today Corbin had his halloween party at preschool. We bought him a $20 Ironman costume about a month ago, however Auntie Leisha bought him a $1 spiderman costume from the thrift store and that's all he wants to wear now! Thanks a LOT leish! :) HE HE! Trek is underneath that big Spongebob head. It was hilarious! Dacen didn't get a picture with the group in time, my camera's batteries died. :( Dacen was also Spiderman!
Sister checkin' out those eyes underneath that scary mask. You like her cute little hair ponies?! We were trying to be creative with the little bit of hair we had to work with. :)



9 comments:
SO glad you gave an update- I was wondering if you fell off the planet. LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!
schweet. It's about dang time. I don't think I can wait for the video of the walk through...I am coming over.
Fun pictures! I love Corbin's costume. The piggy-tails are adorable. I just love her blue blue eyes!
Shaylise is getting so big. Her hair is darling. You make it look like you have a lot to work with. Halloween costumes are cute. I like the boots with the spider man costume!
Holy Molly that is the grosest, coolest video ever. As a city girl I've never seen that done! Loved it! Your so funny to show that! Your kids are getting even cuter. Oh and I think Jesse is really grossed out by blood. Funny! Thanks for keeping him alive!
Missin you tons! Glad you're back. It was good to see you on Halloween! Her piggies are adorable! Bet you can't wait to be back in your own home. Although who's been doing the cooking?
Thanks Lace, I just ate!! That video is not good for the appetite! SOrry I've not commented lately, you guys look like you've been having fun!!
Love ya
Pig tails are so cute and spidy is awesome. I could have lived all my days and never felt bad about missing the operation!! Grandpa Allen would send me to the house when this kinda stuff was happening. Now you're showing the world. Times have certainly changed.
haha.....sorry i didnt know u already had a costume!! cutest kids ever!!!
Post a Comment