We almost forgot about all the Halloween pics! Corbin was SO excited to dress up and go trick or treating...not for the treats, but for the action of it all. After we were halfway through Robert's Ranch, he was ready to pack up & go home! I wasn't complaining, other than it was SUCH a nice night, and it was fun walking around the neighborhood, watching Bro Rassmussen do a silly dance in his driveway, dressed up as Sylvester the Cat! I was having more fun than he was for sure! Check out Trek & Carson in their Spongebob costumes! I think they may have needed to go to the Chiropractor the next day for their necks. :)

Here's McKay the little lion...

Shalyce didn't get a costume, I didn't even think about getting her one, but she didn't have a clue what was going on anyway! Oh, for all my friends out there, don't waste your time at the Lin's Trunk or Treat next year. I can't believe all the foul, trashy-ness we found there. We actually left after waiting in line for 10 minutes. Halloween seems to be the day when you can wear slutty outfits and call them costumes, and then allow children to witness it, I guess for some folks. Well, Robert's Ranch, Thank you for being so FAMILY FRIENDLY! They even closed the roads off so the trick or treaters could own the streets! Great Fun!

2 comments:
Roberts Ranch was awesome. It is social for the parents and safe for the kids. Spiderman never goes out of style. He looks spiderific.
The Lins one wasn't so bad last year. That's too bad it's gone downhill. We went to the one at our church and it was great.
Love the spongebob costumes.
Post a Comment