Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Five Friends Tag-FIVE
10 Years Ago I.....
1. Had recently graduated high school and was just 3 months away from meeting my muscle man of LOVE! :)
2. Worked at a lawyer's office
3. Lived in Hurricane
4. Was kicking serious butt with my 1st horse Kookie (aka Montes Bugs Alive)
5. Was very annoyed that my mom set me up on dates ALL THE TIME!
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1. Do some more work on the never ending remodeling project at the house.
2. Finish this "to do" list
3. Get ready to go to Dad's place in Orem.
4. Change Shalyce's diaper that is really stinky right now.
5. Digest the pizza that I gulped down way too fast and ate WAY too much!
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. ice cream sandwiches
2. Chocolate -
3. Ritz crackers covered in pepper jelly
4. anything that I didn't have to bake.
5. ...?
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
Well if we're serious thinking here, then let's do it for real...What would I do if I were a MULTI-millionaire??? (1 million doesn't go very far these days) :) (These are in reverse order) :)
1. New place. 5 bedroom home, don't care how fancy it is, BUT I MUST have a fully enclosed riding arena, A/C and Heated with a few stable workers to clean out the stalls and feed the horses. New Truck & Trailer.
2. Anything that Dave wants to buy (no more 3 wheelers that bust our children's cheeks) :)
3. Eliminate debt.
4. Help others
5. Financial freedom for Dave (no more worky for him)
5 places I have lived...
1. Vegas (until I was 2)
2. Orem
3.Hurricane
4. (Hopefully outta here someday, like to be in Piute or somewhere comparably small)
5.
5 jobs that I've had...
1. Secretary at law office (quit 9 years ago)
2. Teller at the credit union (quit 5 years ago)
3. Treasurer of CCEC (this one doesn't pay, purely volunteer work)
4. Mommy & wifey
5. Horse riding instructor & trainer
Each player answers the question themselves.At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I tag:
1. Helayna
2. Rennie
3. Sisalee
4. Mommacita
5. Maren



7 comments:
Is this your blog? Do you have another one? I also lost yours. Thanks for visiting girly! Lori
You are so dang cute girl!!! Inside & out! I look at your blog quite often and I just have grown to luv ya!!!
Terra
lucy, fair enough I will give you my list but I want to see some pictures of the remodel....Alrighty!
lacee Lou...it's been a while. Just want you to know I love ya. your a great cousin, mommy, wife and person.
Lacee,
Hey, I dont mind you checking out our blog. Its fun to see what people are up to huh? Your kids are so cute!
Smokin' Hot Mama!
I am so glad you found my blog. I was seriously giddy! When I pulled up your site and saw your Mom, the Gouldings, and Erin...I was clapping in my chair!
You know...I always wanted to be one of those Goulding girls. I hope they don't mind me snooping around.
I can't wait to read and catch up on your family.
You have not changed a day since you were 16 years-old! What the? Your family is so cute. Tell Dave hello, and I hope to meet your munchkins soon.
Next time you're up in Utah County we should get together.
Thanks for commenting! Love ya!
Hey where's the pictures?... J/K! Jesse wants to ask if you remember when you helped him with his really bad cut finger? He's still got a bad scar! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment