Tuesday, August 5, 2008

fair time...



Shaylee wanted to enter some pictures into the fair, so yesterday, in a mad scurry, we took some pics of her & her horse, Jack. He was such a good boy, putting up with a lot, (and he's only 3 years old)! So if you head over to the fair, check out her pics, or just look at them here & avoid the Green & white stripes! :)

4 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Great pictures and can I just say how brave to stand on the horse. I would fall off for sure!

Goodrich said...

Lacee, you are a great aunt. What a woman. How are things going??? Let's get together.

Goodrich said...

I saw that she- I mean you got 2 first place ribbons- Awesome!!

Jen said...

Those are very fun pictures! We loved looking at all the entries in the photography section.

video for g-pa jessop