Saturday, August 9, 2008

MEMORIES...

For fun!!Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

6 comments:

Goodrich said...

Well I remember feeding your horses, during lunch and knocking the ...... over. IF you don't remember this one, you should be kicked. Playing barbies together, visiting you up north before you moved down. So many memories, so little space.

Gatlin Gang said...

I haven't known you for very long, but I remember riding/visiting your horses and trying to get the kids to stay in their carseats while we drove around the corner to visit teach.

goulding said...

Lacee,
Wow! I have a book full of memories. Just a few that will spur feelings for you might be, bay, two weeks before two after, fur elise, grandpa's shadow, mac and tomato sauce, sleeping on tramp, clogging, sleeping in your bedroom and much, muvh more! I love your blog, I only wish I was smart enough to fix my own! Love, Ya Aunt Sally

Anonymous said...

I think I left this on my blog but I'll put it here too. I always remember playing barbies and house in your basement. Such good times, and soooo long ago.

Anonymous said...

I remember 11:11

marv said...

Giving you birth- 9lbs 8ounces
Beautiful little girl
Piano lessons
Putting your clothes in the hamper
at 2 years old
Love of Barbie horses, no barbies
Old Bay rides with 20 degree cold
Holding Old Bays reins
Practicing the piano instead of doing dishes (which was great)
Beautiful music on the piano entertaining me, Grandma & Grandpa Allen
Memorizing telephone numbers
Giving up basketball because Kookie missed you too much
Kookie for your birthday
Asking for birthday gifts for your horses, not for you
Fire hydrant crashes and gusher
Big arm muscles on a little skinny girl
Total love of horses
Falling for Dave
Love of the mountains, especially Kolob
Giving birth to Corbin
Giving birth to Shalyce
Talks about your dates, late nights after the dates were over.
Seeing the good in all people
Love of family
Talented in music, computers, horses
Love of all kinds of people
Holds your cool, when I'm mad
Forgives me
Truely the big sister and wants good for all her siblings and me
Love more than a nest of rattlesnakes,
Mom

video for g-pa jessop