Thursday, July 24, 2008
Sorry for not showing up to the cousin's reunion. I know Sally put a lot of work into it and I was planning on going for months, but I don't need to put the boring reasons why I didn't show... I'm glad we didn't end up going camping in Pine Lake anyway, since I heard that it just POURED rain the days we would have been there. 
So we went to my Dad's Friday night, swam in his pool Saturday, went to the new Batman movie- which rocked my world!-- then Dave & I went to "Get Smart" later that night in Provo which is pretty funny. Sunday we went to church up there, then had lunch with my Grandma Whittaker and I was able to go visit with her quite a bit later on. Then Monday I left Shalyce with Jolyn for the WHOLE day while the rest of us (Dad, Dave, Zack, Aly, Adam, & Corbin) went to Lagoon!
Corbin wasn't afraid of anything, well except the Terroride (Haunted house). In fact, he would bawl if he wasn't tall enough to go on some of the larger rides! He was only about an inch too small :( He loved Rattlesnake Rapids, and him and Dave got drenched under the waterfall! Here's some video of that scene!
Corbin LOVED the log ride! He wanted to keep going over and over! Here's some video of them going the 2nd time!
Corbin started to understand the concept of "Waiting in line for his turn"...SO ANXIOUS! 



3 comments:
Lagoon would definitely be more fun than a family reunion anyday. Next time have the family reunion at Lagoon!
Cute picture. Sure did miss you, hopefully we can get together before I have to start work again.
Lucy, that does look fun. Plus, that is the cutest picture of Corbin waiting in line. Next time I am coming to Lagoon.
Post a Comment