Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day!!


This morning we hussled our fannies getting horses ready and booked it to the parade. Carlie and Corbin rode Licorice. Blackmore twins rode their horse, Diamond, and their sister Kyndal led their horse. I led Jack with Shaylee & Laska riding him down the parade route. The horses were all really good! The kids were even cuter! Corbin rode in his new saddle that he got for his birthday. I have to say he was one of the best "wavers" to the crowd! He was loving it! He's such a cute little cowboy!

2 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

You're so photogenic. Your pics at Lagoon even look great. Parades are always fun. Brady tried to find you after to check out the horses, but you were gone. I didn't know you worked with the twins. Wyatt's bestfriend has a HUGE crush on them.

Wubie said...

You guys looked so cute in the parade. Corbin is just the cutest little kid ever. That's a pretty swankie saddle.

video for g-pa jessop