Friday, July 18, 2008

and we're off AGAIN!

How about this view from the Cabin's front porch swing???! It was overcast, and Lisa took this picture with her awesome camera, too!





I just found these pics in my computer of Duke up to Kolob. Lisa took these pics, also (with her awesome camera!)... I can't wait to see what he'll look like in a few years! I'm debating on keeping his "family jewels" attached for a while, maybe freezing some of his "goods" for later "use" ;). He has great conformation, his daddy's a world grand champion producer, and his momma's a sweetheart that's built to the HILT! I'm hoping he'll be another clone of Licorice with his babysitting traits with the kiddos. :)For some reason, Licorice's coat fades lighter just where the saddle sweat has been...hmm...
Well, it looks like we're gonna be gone again! We were planning on going camping this weekend, but not so sure that will pan out very well. Corbin has been asking to go up to my dad's for quite a while now, Shalyce has been on a humidifier for a while (just for nighttime coughs) which doesn't work while you're camping :). So, we're gonna head up to Orem and we'd like to fit Lagoon in the picture while we're at it, but I also have been looking forward to going to the Marva Allen Girl cousin's reunion in Kingston on Monday...so we'll have to see what we can fit in :).

2 comments:

Goodrich said...

I hope to see you in Kingston. Whatever you decide have fun!!

Gatlin Gang said...

Lots of kids have had coughs lately. I hope she gets better quick. Beautiful horses and I do love the Kolob view. Did you make it to Lagoon?

video for g-pa jessop