Sunday, June 22, 2008
Let's catch up on this last week & a half...Let's go backwards while we're at it...STARTING NOW!!!!
How about this view from the porch swing?


On the way up to Kolob, Shalyce entertained herself with my hat.
I think it's about time she gets her own to play with...

And no, MOM, he didn't flip the 3-wheeler :) I don't know how I got so lucky to get that shot, but that was the only time that happened. If Dave felt it happening he'd pop the clutch and just slide backwards down the hill. It was pretty funny! Corbin didn't want that fun to end! Here's some video of last night on the JESSOP DUNES!Going back a few more days...Shalyce and I went to go spy on the boys as they did their weekly ritual of riding the 3-wheeler down the road to the school to play on the playground. Corbin is equipped with my old equine helmet that is 10 sizes too big, but he looks cool anyway! He loves doing that with his daddy!
Now onto the Summer Games! Last Saturday the girls competed in the Utah Summer Games! Shaylee won a GOLD in her first summer games class ever! NO FAIR! GREAT JOB! Her horse, Jack, didn't even get a warm-up, he was in a new spooky indoor arena, and he acted like he'd been there a million times! Such a sweetheart! She was in a class of 7 other horses, too! SHe got 2 more silvers, also! 
Ally rocked the party with Blitzy, doing very well with her collection. She took home a couple silver medals, I believe. Now if we could get that posture taken care of, she'll be picture perfect. Check out that mane braiding job! It's the first one that I've done that has stayed in all day long! Gorgeous, huh!


Megan did well, also! Chance is pretty as ever, all braided up, too! We're gonna work a bit more on his collection, then they will be picture perfect as well!
Carlie and Licorice did very well together. And it's gonna get even better from here on out! Check out Licorice's long tail! When he's not moving it's dragging the ground!






4 comments:
I think its funny you posted the photo of the 4 wheelin wheely. My mom would also freak out. You gotta have fun. I hope Shaylyce gets better soon. I am glad to see you posting again. Its been a week!
oh poor shalyceepoo.. another poo word to go along with your collection haha. sweet dunes dude haha. i saw that pic before reading it and i was thinking... wasnt lacee FREAKING out? then i read it, haha... yes i know blitsy is BEAUTIFUl... ill work on that Eq haha
It looks like you guys have been busy with lots of fun stuff going on. Your pictures are fun. Did you use photoshop on them?
yep, i used photoshop :)
Post a Comment