Saturday, April 19, 2008

Riding up in Piute


Last night we went to Tyler A's family dinner/reception. So we decided since we were making the trip, we'd pack 4 horses along with us and bring Shaylee to go for a fun ride. It seems like you never run into fences when you ride up there, I LOVE IT! Anyway, here's some fun pics! It was a windy day up there, my eyes are full of dirt still! Looks like we got 10 miles per gallon hauling up the full trailer, and against the wind both ways! ARGH! Uncle Cody rode his mustang, "Shrek", Zack rode Licorice, I rode Diamond, Dave rode Sally, and Shay rode Jack. I definately need to move up there...now can I get that to order WITHOUT snow?

2 comments:

fivewheeler said...

a little piece of heaven for you looks like. Fun.

Tara said...

Looks like fun. I see you out with your horses almost every day on my way home from work (sometime after 12 p.m.)

video for g-pa jessop