
Yesterday, corb was walking behind my recliner while I was putting my shoes on, and I heard a rumbler from his pants. I turned around saying, "Wow, corb, did you toot?" He smiled and said "Yep" then his smile quickly went away, while he twisted around to take a peek in his pants...He gambled and LOST! Poor boy, it happened twice yesterday. He felt fine, acted fine all day, just a little loosy goosy! As sisalee would say, "Scrape your legs"! That reminds me, I better move the laundry along :)
3 comments:
Oops. Hilarious for me by the way because I'm not the one doing the laundry. SNL has a funny Activa Yogurt skit you may want to check out.
Have you seen Along Came Polly? Our favorite line of all time "I Sharted" My kids say it. Wyatt has sharting issues every now and then. You are not alone.
that's a funny post...poor pooper! I feel for him.
Post a Comment