Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy's Shadow




Corb saw Dave start to mow the lawn and immediately yelled with excitement,"Can I try, dad?" So of course, let's get him started young! I didn't think about the danger when I was snapping pictures, but now thinking about it, we don't let him play with scissors unattended, but we will let him play with a larger than life blade, that's powered by a motor! Well, I know I started mowing our huge lawn up in Orem when I was 7 yrs old, so he's just a couple years short of my mark:) Let's get him started now! YIPPEE! p.s. if you happen to visit our house, make sure to not leave anything around the outskirts of the building, or it may be eaten alive by the mowing monster!

2 comments:

fourangels said...

I thought you said your lawn was dead! What a big guy he's getting to be! They truly do grow up to fast!

Gatlin Gang said...

I have never mowed a lawn. Good job Corbin.

video for g-pa jessop