Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Heart stopping moment

The other day I cut up a banana for Shalyce's breakfast, and she was happily munching away in her highchair, so I thought I'd sit in my recliner and check my emails, etc. A few minutes later Corb said, "Look at baby sister, mom!" I turned around and this is what I saw:



Scared me to death. (No I didn't grab the camera first, I grabbed her, then later on I had her do a reenactment with me 1 foot away instead of across the room). Apparently the tray wasn't snug against her belly, so she had enough room to get turned around, stand up and crawl up and over her tray! When I bought the high chair for Corbin 4 years ago, I CUT OFF the seat belt straps. "Who needs those things"?! Well, I NEED them now! And I cut them off!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Thats how I felt when Bradyn started climbing the bunkbed ladder. Now the kids just get him down. They are such monkeys. I love your scrapbook paper. I wish I had patience to sit and figure out how, but I don't and that is ok with me.

Tara said...

Scary. How did she get herself up there?

Tamara said...

Too funny! Remember those good 'ol days when you wondered if she was ever going to move? :) Just get one of Dave's belts....

video for g-pa jessop