Monday, April 21, 2008

Challenge to YOU ALL!

I saw this little boy's story on the news tonight and went to their blog that they were showing on TV. http://charliecooperjackjack.blogspot.com It's touching, and I urge everyone to pray for this little boy and his family. You can also donate very easily to their fund if you have a paypal account, right off of thier blog! The little tot looks not much older than Shalyce, and he came down with a type of spinal menengitis and lost his hearing and eyesight. Wouldn't it be so awesome if everyone posted thier blog link on your blog so they could have more donations, and more prayers...

1 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

I looked at their blog and read it for a few hours last night. I cried like a baby. I am amazed at how strong parents can be. I could see myself being a total wreck. They are such special people and Charlie is so adorable. We are praying for him to continue to do better.

video for g-pa jessop