Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun on Groundhogs day!





We brought Licorice back to our place and swapped Duke to go to pasture. So Dave saddled Lic up and took Trek & Corb and eventually Shalyce for a little ride around the arena. If you hear Corbin squealing in the video, listen closely... he's concerned about Trek or Shalyce falling off! He relaxed right down as soon as they were able to hop off the horse, then he didn't care about going fast. He was just worried about his cousin and his little sister's safety! What a cute boy! In fact, when I went to take Shalyce off of the horse, Corbin was holding her so tightly that his hand prints (dirty fingers) were all over her pink jacket in a perfect handprint! He didn't want to let his little sis fall! Oh, and here's some pics I just took of him trying to do his own hair! (He became discouraged after a while.)

1 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Cute. I love watching this video. Corbin is such a cutie. And dang he is getting big. I love the pictures of him combing his hair. What a little man.

video for g-pa jessop