


Shalyce hopped in the bath with Corb Saturday night and at first she wasn't quite sure about putting her hands in the water. But as soon as she figured out how much fun splashing could be, she was EVERYWHERE! She was crackin' herself up with all the water!
Yesterday it rained all day long, then about 5:00 it started to snow and it just dumped on us! Ever sin

ce I've lived here I can't remember it snowing like this and not melting away within 12 hours! I thought a few days ago was cool, but this is AWESOME! Global Warming, eh?! Anyway, here's some pics of Corbin playing in the snow this morning. He was so excited to throw snowballs at the house! Oh, and while I was helping Linda make dinner, during the snowstorm, we heard THUNDER! I'd never heard thunder in a SNOWSTORM! Crazy, eh!
3 comments:
How twilight zone is this snow? We had to drive so slowly on the way home from my parents' house last night, and our in-laws came to since they have a truck and we just have the pansy white Corolla CE (as in Cheap Edition).
GIRL are you from Canada- eh? J/k we actually saw lightning last night on our way home from my parents
What sweet splashes and good lookin snow boy.
Post a Comment