Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Utah Summer Games

I finally got the pics that I ordered...here they are...used with permission (I had to pay $10 for each one of them!)
He has PERFECT form over these fences! Shay looks great, too! :)

Look how great they look together!

2 of my 3 favorite boys!


Corbin KNOWS when a camera is pointing his way and he loves to show his pearly whites for it!

Shaylee rode Jack in English, Jumping & Western and did SUPERB! When I get the pics I'll post them later. (I had to buy them and waiting for them to send them to me). However I did get some pics of my cute little cowboy who won a SILVER MEDAL in his class against 6 kids! This time we practiced keeping his hand AWAY from the horn, resting on his leg, sitting up TALL, smiling (painted on sometimes) and holding the reins the correct way with his index finger in between the reins. He did so good! Halfway through it all he was telling me that it was hard work keeping his hands up and away from the horn. (They are heavy heavy reins for a kid). WHen he was out competing he was gabbing away at the other kids telling them, "Hey, look at my cool pants (chaps)". He talked straight back to the judge when he was asked his age, breed of horse, etc. It was the best part of the day watching him!
Cheesin' it & Ridin' Tall!
THUMBS UP!! (these are his "forced" smiles--totally Hilarious!)




1 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

He is so dang cute and photogenic. He couldn't be more tickled with himself!

video for g-pa jessop