After Corbin found out what a stick or crop does when it smacks Licorice's bum he LOVES it even more. The other day when he was riding, he was kickin his little legs that barely touched licorice's belly and the horse wasn't moving any faster. He was bummed out. He said, in a pretty frustrated voice, "Mom, I want him to lope but he doesn't!" So I found a tree limb that broke off the apricot tree and YAY! He can lope with just about no effort from his little feet. Oh, and yesterday I let him use a crop=happy kid! He fell off for the first time, too and you guess it....he was LAUGHING so hard right after he fell off! First his boot fell off then PLOP he gracefully landed on his rear into the dirt. He thought it was so cool that he fell off! Check out his movie from yesterday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iX2qY9Ca4 
Look at that mane flying in the wind!
1 comments:
Fun! He is an adorable little cowboy!
Post a Comment