Monday, April 13, 2009

New little Filly--Cadbury











Well, I thought "Wouldn't it be nice to have a cute little baby horse on Easter Sunday?" then it happened last night at 10:30. This was my order....Healthy, Curly, Filly, Palomino....well I got half of the order...a STRAIGHT FILLY ( no curls and a boring Sorrel color). She's still cute, though. She'll be a beautifully gaited mount when she's older. I like her markings, too. Here she is!
My friend thought of the creative Easter name of "Cadbury" and it stuck....so here she is....

2 comments:

marv said...

Of course, Licorice, Twizler, Cadbury, Kookie. This reminds me of the lady on the movie that had named all her kids candy names. I like it!!!!
Love,
Mom

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Lacee- I will take you up on your offer!! Of course she might be quite old by then, as trying to get my hubby to move thattaway is like breaking bones!! I'll just live my dreams vicariously through you and come see you and her when we get down there to visit!! =)

video for g-pa jessop