Monday, April 20, 2009




Corbin was SO excited to be in the horse show! Dad & Corb went in together. Corb wasn't so happy when he realized that Dad had to hold the leadline....he wanted to ride Licorice ALL BY HIMSELF! Then we told him that was the rule, and he got over it, reluctantly. :)






We went to D.I. and bought him a "horse show shirt" for $2.00


a new cowboy hat for $20,


2nd place ribbon....priceless
He wore his ribbon on his shirt the rest of the day. He was SO PROUD of himself. HOW COOL IS THIS?! My little cowboy is a horse ridin' fool!
This is a video of the judge asking him to "back" his horse. The judge also gave him a dollar...so cute! He won a cute baggy full of toys and candy, too :)

6 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

I can't believe he is into this. I remember when we lived down the street and he couldn't care less about the horses. You must be so proud!

fivewheeler said...

ok, that is so cute and I am sure you were poppin' buttons with pride right? Adorable.

Tiffani said...

SOO cute! My kids are all impressed with his big ribbon. Great job Corb!

Goodrich said...

That is amazing! How quickly he is growing up, before you know it he will be doing as his mother and showing everyone how to ride as well as him. Congrats Corbin

Turner said...

Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting! I love how proud he is of that ribbon. Tell him good job from all of us.
Love ya,
Terra

Sherian said...

What a cute little 'cowboy' man! That's a huge ribbon...I'd wear it all day too :)

video for g-pa jessop