Thursday, September 4, 2008

crazy dreams

Many of you know that I have crazy dreams just about every night...the kind of crazy dreams that you're only supposed to have when you're prego, but I have them ALL THE TIME (no i'm not pregnant!) I had a very vivid dream about being in Grandma & Grandpa Allen's front room with a lot of people, and I was sitting by Grandpa carving a turkey for him. He liked all the dark meat, and he was trying to join in the conversation, but his voice wasn't quite as loud for everyone to hear, like always. I remember just hugging him and rubbing his back, scratching his shoulders under his suspenders.Then..............my dream turned whacky! I dreamt I was in the MTC with 4 other of my class of '98 classmates. I would see Danielle and give her a high 5 in the hallways quite often. But right before I woke up I dreamt that I was going to "Tell" on one of my fellow soon-to-be-missionary classmates. Well he was (and is in real life) totally GAY! I went all over trying to find someone with authority to kick him out and just as soon as it was confirmed that they would find him and kick him out, I woke up with my neighbor's dog barking and chasing the horses around! Ahhh...:)

3 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

LOL... that is all I can say. At least your dreams are cool. I don't remember mine hardly ever! :)

Gatlin Gang said...

You need a dream interpreter. I always wonder what they mean, what is the point etc.

Allyson said...

hahaha one time i had a dream that you were in the back of my field with your mom and you were on my horse with football pads on ahaha, so i call you on your cell and your all, " crap i got to go." then you hung up suddenly, and didnt tell me what you were doing, and then you just like snuck away, it was SOOo weird haha

video for g-pa jessop