Friday, August 22, 2008

I found my camera! YAY!

Well, since I found the camera let's post some fun stuff!

Here we have Shalyce finding out what it feels like to "jump on the bed"! Silly girl!

How about this cute little flirt! She just woke up and had puffy eyes, but a very taunting smile! She definately has her dad's grin ;)

Here's a pic of Corbin running to Grandma Marvalee at the 24th of July celebration at the city park. I think the hat might have caused some wind resistance ;).Well Corbin & Dave were on their daily 3-wheeler ride and hit a bump in the road, the handlebars bounced up and "kissed" corbin's cheek bone, later giving him a nasty black eye. Here's a pic after the 1st day, I should have taken pictures 5 days later when it was REALLY DARK! He says it makes him have "tough muscles".

This is the horse I've been working with for a while, she's a cremello Curly Fox Trotter. In fact, she's the ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD, so I've been told :)! Hypo-allergenic and fun to ride after we get past her A.D.H.D. moments! If you or your kids are allergic to horses but want to ride, come on over and meet her and enjoy not sneezing!

I caved in while at Wal-Mart and bought a toy when we weren't planning on buying anything. I hate caving in... but when a fun batman mask only costs $2 you gotta do it! After big brother wore it all day, she wanted some fun being "Batgirl"! She loved wearing it everywhere!

Here's a pic of Shaylee riding the mechanical bull at the fair! Oh and here's a video, too!


Shaylee, Corbin & Erica getting ready for their "danceheads" debut of "SuperHeads" at the fair.

1 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

So much fun! I don't know why I didn't see Corbin running, he would have been running with Lexi at the 24th festivities. Kids love costumes, boy or girl. Lexi always used to get the Spiderman costume out of Wyatt's toybox.

video for g-pa jessop