Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight

Okay, I did it! I fell into the book that so many of you have told me to read! I didn't finish it quite as quickly as most of you out there, but it was record reading time for me! I think it took me 3 days, in between naptimes and times when I should have been doing the laundry :). However I did enjoy it! It made me want to keep turning pages. THen last night when I finished it I grabbed the laptop and watched the movie trailer for the book, and was disappointed that Edward wasn't more handsome, but that actor that plays him does very well pass of as a vampire! Anyway, I'm already 150 pages into the next book today and my house is a wreck! Well, it's almost always a wreck, but right now it SMELLS like it hasn't been cleaned! And I have visiting teachers coming in the morning, YIKES!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Maybe you'll get lucky and your visiting teachers will clean for you. Isn't that what were supposed to do? j/k. Nothing like a good book. I actually was one of the few people that didn't like the twilight series. I stopped after the first book. But, to each his own and I am glad you are enjoying a messy house and a good book. It is so worth it.

Allyson said...

haha its about time lacee! haha. You are going to cry in new moon. its sad.... but dont worry, it only gets better.. :) i was mad at the edward in the movie too...on the poster in the theater hes ugly..you gotta get goin so you can read the new book when it comes out :)

Tamara said...

Girl...I can totally relate....I get to read the new book on the plane on Thursday....I can't wait. Just get that book done before Kathleen gets there....she has already been neglected once for the Twilight Series :)

video for g-pa jessop