Tuesday, July 1, 2008

9 years!





Happy Late Anniversary SHUGA! Our anniversary was on THursday, the 26th. As we were on our way to the temple that morning, we were driving my silver Mitsubishi Galant, I was in a purple dress my mom insisted on me wearing, and it was just Dave & me on our way :) Thinking back on that, wouldn't that be bad luck? Seeing the bride beforehand? Well, I think all rules don't apply when you go to the temple, right?! We were on our way, and looked down at the time on the car's clock and it said 11:11 a.m....So we thought that was cool, I guess, smooched on our way to get married, while Dave was driving...and so now that time (11:11) is pretty significant for us. Anytime we catch the time being 11:11 we'll text each other something fun. So with it being about 2 minutes from that time (conveniently) here's to you SHUGA! LOVE YA! MMUUaaaHHH!

4 comments:

Goodrich said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 9 years. I remember the night before at your Dinner, all of us friends together to Celebrate your Future together. Love you

Gatlin Gang said...

So I am trying to envision this purple dress. Was it purple, purple, like dark purple. 9 years ago makes it the end of the 90's. Don't you love moms and their insistance! Happy Anniversary

Jen said...

We have the same anniversary!

Love the name twizzlers. I've been on a licorice kick, so it strikes a chord.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Lacee, I seriously haven't seen you in forever, like 15 years or something. How are you. You are gorgeous and you've got such a cute little family. So good to hear from you. I love this crazy bloggin world.

video for g-pa jessop