October 2023
2 weeks ago
Yep, I'm 28 now, still in my 20's and trying to savor that thought as good as I can, because as soon as you hit 30 you're ancient! (that's for all of my old fogie friends in thier 30's) ha ha! My dad sent me tickets to go see "Wicked" down in Hollywood in June. I'm excited! It's a story about the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz, her story growing up, so I'm told. Tonight the boys are going to Fathers & Sons campout, so the gals are gonna do our own thing tonight! Thanks to y'all for callin on my b-day, and thanks for all past flavors!
4 comments:
So I can't believe you are still in your twenties! I am the only old one out there? Hitting 30 was way rough for me and that was a few years ago. I'm still not over it. So enjoy that last two years. It is closer than you think.
Congrats on your Wicked tickets. My sister saw it and said it was awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i have a present for you and some PJs i made for shalyce!
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!
Happy happy birthday lacey lou dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish, then it would be to go with you to Wicked...just you and ME!
I heard that it's amazing...Im jellin with my swellin melon.
Happy Birthday belatedly!
Alex's sister is madly in love with Wicked. I hope you have so much fun.
Post a Comment