Friday, May 9, 2008

4th time lucky??


Dave just called me about 20 minutes ago. I asked him "What's Up?" Because he doesn't get much time to call me during the day..maybe hoping he was on his way home, getting off early, to get ready for the campout tonight...but Nope. "I'm trying to unlock the car"...Silence...Now I really don't know how many times he's done this, but it seems like WAY too many times in 6 months! He even bought a spare key holder that has a magnet on the back of it so you can stick it to the outside of your car in case you lock your keys in the car..but that lovely gadget is INSIDE the car in the CUP HOLDER! After he did it the 1st 2nd and 3rd times I became IRATE! Thinking WHY DO YOU LEAVE THE STINKIN' keys in the CAR! Put them in your POCKET, BOY! But since I'm sitting comfortably home, not waiting with children on my hip to get in the car, I just had to lovingly LAUGH :)! I love my man! Now, I hope this doesn't nip me in the butt with my good luck of NOT locking my keys in the car! I thought this cartoon TOTALLY was quite accurate!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

I think this is hilarious. I used to have a serious lock my keys in the car problem, but I don't so much anymore. I am just glad to know a man does it. It is not a blonde thing!

GOULDING CLAN said...

That's awesome. I've done that 3 times in one week before. And we lived 20 minutes from town. By the way, the lady that did the girls pictures is Kellie at Elements Photography. Her website is Elementsphotographystudio.com and her number is on there. She was really good and she'll do the picture at your house if you want her to

fourangels said...

I just have to laugh, but only because it's not me. Never quite the same if it's not you is it?

video for g-pa jessop