October 2023
2 weeks ago
I haven't posted for quite some time now because our modem took a ROYAL dump! So we went to Best Buy last night in search for a modem and realized that with all our programs that we couldn't run, well, because we had an ANCIENT WINDOWS 2000! So, long story short, we also bought a new laptop to run the other programs with, and a new modem, and much more stuff. Anyway, I have many pictures and events to post tomorrow when I have more time and energy. Shalyce had her 1st birthday on March 20th and Corbin is cute as ever. To be continued...
1 comments:
I am glad you are back to blogging, I have missed your posts. Let's get together. Some of from up in our next of the woods want to go to a movie on Thurs you interested???
Post a Comment