Thursday, January 10, 2008


Yep, that's right! Danielle went home to Kanab today, went and got the mail and opened up her Mission Call! She is going to Brazil! San ______ mission?? She'll learn Portuguese, she's taken Spanish and French, so that one will be added and perfected, I'm sure to her vocabulary! I had a feeling it was Brazil, and I think she did, too. They called me and put me on speakerphone while she opened it up. She started bawling, (she is related to my momma!) bawling, and bawling.(A happy cry, of course). She'll be going to the MTC in Brazil and leaving on April 16th! Congrats, Danielle! Those little Brazilians will be swarming you! "Don't take any wooden nickles! (unless they're made of wood)." Grandma says! Oh, and don't pee in the river!

2 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Hey Girl, I find all sorts of people on here. How are you doing? My little brother in is the Sao Paula Interlagos mission. There are 3 kids from Hurricane that are there. Where is her mission at? Your kids are adorable! :) Talk to you soon. Bridget

renhallows said...

That is freakin awesome! I love that girl. Kiss her face for me, make sure it's a juicy one, please. keep us posted on this news.

video for g-pa jessop