If your batman toy wants a special session with no sitting fee, then Corbin Jessop is the one to call! He got ahold of my camera and was snappin away! I'm only attaching 2 of the 500 he took from my camera!
Hey, will you give Sis my email address so I can see her blog? :) budge13@juno.com I think she has it but just in case! Thank you. Love the pictures by the way. Especially the batman action figure one. :)
3 comments:
nicely done corb. lol. Lucy not to worry I have been there...a lot. Hey aren't you glad it came back in one piece?
Hey, will you give Sis my email address so I can see her blog? :) budge13@juno.com I think she has it but just in case! Thank you. Love the pictures by the way. Especially the batman action figure one. :)
HEY I AM PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB!!! Well next in line.
Post a Comment