Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hold onto your hats...here we go:
Tyler left for his mission, Vancouver Canada, SPanish speaking....back in March-ish. :) He's already had a baptism, and just said he's going to be baptising a couple he met when he first got to Vancouver!
Corbin has lost 3 teeth, he lost one of his front teeth a couple days ago...and that stinkin forgetful tooth fairy FORGOT to come the first night! Seriously, pansy fairy....get your teeth in order! ;)
No worries, she came last night, and Corbin came in waking me up too early, waving a dollar bill in my face. He already spent it on a robot toy at the Dollar Store this morning!




Corbin had his ROBOT PARTY for his 7th birthday! All I can say is that I rock! RObots all over the house, we made robots out of cardboard and foil, and I am the ultimate RObot Cake DECoRAtOr!!!!!!! :) ha ha!
Shalyce is POTTY TRAINED! YIPEE! Need I say more?!?!?!

She is also a BIG DADDY FAN! This characteristic only came through a couple months ago...as soon as Dave walks through the door, he instantly has her on his leg, or in his arms. She loves to give loves now!



Sally, (our Fox Trotter broodmare), had a gorgeous little filly in May...a Black Tobiano (Black & White paint) Filly! No curls, dangit, but she is still HYPO-ALLERGENIC!! She is a registerable Missouri Fox Trotter...and BOY does she have a nice gait already! Corbin wanted to name her the morning she was born, so after going through a TON of different WORDS he made up, we stuck with the last word he said....so her name is.....drumroll........ "Strayla" funny, huh! It's so hard for me to keep that name, but since my little cowboy came up with it, that's what she'll be known as! However, I get to determine what her PAPERED name will be...he he he!

Oh, I keep forgetting how long ago it was since I posted! MY MOM GOT MARRIED! ha ha! Gordon Anderson is the lucky guy and he's a great one, too! I'll have to post a picture of their wedding announcement that I made!




Another wedding I'm waiting on, is Sisalee's ...........I hope she reads this and gets really mad at me ! he he he!










.........anyway, when I remember more events that have happened this year of 2010 I will post them!.......well, maybe :)

2 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Hallelujah!! Thank you for the update. Since I live in South Cedar I don't ever get to see you anymore and I never have a clue of what is going on. Good job on the robots!! you ARE the master robot cake decorator. Oh and one more thing....if sisalee checks this blog soon I think you'll get your wish....of her being really mad I mean. :) Peace out!

Gatlin Gang said...

Twice a year is better than once a year! Corbin is not the only one who has had the tooth fairy forget or pull a no show. I know several kids, not all mine =) Who this has happened to. I think she needs more helpers!
Awesome robot stuff!

video for g-pa jessop