Thursday, August 20, 2009

My camera took its last breath in July...so I broke down and bought another a week ago. It's amazing how much I missed NOT having a camera.... So let's do a little journaling...

On July 17th, Dave & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary (June 26, 1999) by traveling up to SLC to watch GEORGE STRAIT in concert!! It was definately one of the things on my bucket list! We bought a ticket package to go to 3 concerts this summer, each concert we would have the same AWESOME, CLOSE seats! I could see George's Pearly White teeth from where we were sitting. I wish my camera took better pics.....oh wait, my dad's camera, because mine was BROKEN....Anyway, Blake Shelton opened for him, too. It was SO FUN!

*********************************************************************
Shaylee & Jack E Chan have been doing some fun stuff this summer....riding bareback and bridleLESS. He is SUCH an amazing pony and I must say that cowgirl riding him is pretty DANG amazing, TOO! :)


********************************************************************************
I've learned how to make bread this last month! It's a pretty FAIL PROOF method AND QUICK! My Mother-In-Law found this DVD on how to make bread and have it ready to eat in 1 hour! THat's my kind of bakin'! :) You can also use the same recipe to make Pizza and other things. Corbin had fun making a pepperoni Pizza face for Dad. He said, "Mom, Dad will be so proud of me for making this pizza, huh!" SUCH A DOLL! He loves to get his cool man APRON on and make cookies and bread with me. He really enjoys smashing the dough and "spanking" the dough before we shape it.
**************************************************************************I came in from feeding the horses and I found these two kiddos playing a game on the computer! So cute!

0 comments:

video for g-pa jessop