Tuesday, May 12, 2009

well, well, well....

Shalyce LOVED her new little birthday dress my dad bought for her. We did a little photo shoot before church. :)

Our new little Filly, born May 6th, around 7:AM. She is SUCH a sweetheart! I wish I could keep her....:(

Corbin named her "Dessy"....right after she was born he said, "Mom, what is her name?" I replied, "She doesn't have a name yet.." He said, "Well how about Dessy?" So, here she is.....Dessy! :)


She especially likes Corbin loving her...



Here's a love NIP on your shoulder, Corb!

Corbin's Mother's Day Present he made for me at preschool.







We went to the Scholzens and saw their fallow deer. This one is "Bambi"

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Shalyce looks beautiful!

loriallen said...

Shalyce is beautiful, the filly is adorable and Corbin looks so much like his dad! What a perfect day!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

precious!!!

video for g-pa jessop