Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Megan took the time to write about her hubby. I thought it looked fun, so here we go!
What is his name? David Loyd J
Who eats more? that would be Davo...
Who said I love you first? Dunno, probably him.?
Who is taller? When he doesn't have his boots on I beat him by 1/2 inch :)
Who is smarter? Smarter at what? He's got the brains for math, fixing anything, people skills, but I must say that I'm smarter about organizing :) That's about all that I'm smarter at. Maybe the horse stuff.....he he.
Who is more sensitive? umm....that would be Dave:) Opposites attract, right?
Who does the laundry? Me, it's actually one of my favorite things to do. I hate doing dishes and
getting my hands in the gooey food.
Who sleeps on the right side of the be? I do. It's further away from the door so he can get up with the kids easier, or maybe smack an intruder....ha ha!
Who pays the bills? He does. I used to, but he was told that men should do it, and wow, it's been NICE!
Who cooks more? I get in the "cooking" mood every once in a while, but Dave is good at whipping up a meal out of nothing. Thanks honey!
What meals do you cook together? none....one of us cooks, one of us plays with the kids, or doing something else productive. (I usually have him working outside on the tractor. ha ha)
Who is more stubborn? YIKES! Me for sure. I think his stubborn side comes out as often as a blue moon shines.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Him for sure. The other day I admitted I was wrong, and it was over something stupid I'm sure, but it WRENCHED MY HEART (pride) to admit it!
Who has more siblings? He does. 9 kids in his family. 4 in mine.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does, until I walk into the room. ;) Just kidding! These past 10 years he's slowly been STRIPPING the title from me.
What do you like to do together? anything outside.
Who eats more sweets? Me. He is a SALT man, I'm the SWEET tooth.
Guilty pleasures? His- sleep? I don't know, what's the answer, babe? ME- too many to write...
How did you meet? parents lined us up for him to build a fence around my haystack, then we went on a horse ride immediately after. It was great!
Who asked who out first? Him.
Who kissed who first? Hmm.... isn't that a "Joint" effort?!
Who proposed? He did, at my horse show after I won consecutive 1st places the WHOLE DAY! In front of everyone! YAY! What a man! That was so hard for him to do!
His best features? His smile, derriere, calf muscles (rock hard), big strong shoulders. I always liked guys with wider shoulders than mine...otherwise they were too feminine in my book. :) He is such a STUD!
What is his greatest quality? He is very calm. Doesn't get stressed very easily. Great DADDY. He has more energy to play with the kids than I do, for sure. He's good about getting down on their level.



3 comments:
What an awesome guy! You two sound so perfect for each other.
We both rode horses with our hubbies upon first meeting. How quaint=)
In my humble opinion, Dave is hands down, one of the best men around I've ever met. He's humble, honest, and honorable....just to name a few traits about him that I've noticed over the years. You're one lucky chicka! I'm pretty lucky too :)
Post a Comment