Friday, March 6, 2009

8 things Tag

8 Mysteries of Me
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items

8 favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Medium
4. That's all I really ever watch....We only have a few channels :)

8 Things I did today
1. woke up WAY too early
2. Cleaned the kitchen, watched the Roomba vaccuum.
3. Loved watching Corbin clean house and make his bed and watch him smile
4. Took Corbin halfway to Kanab and met my mom to take him the rest of the way. He showed me dinosaurs in the clouds, oh and also many spongebob characters!
5. Went to WalMart and bought 12 cases of pint jars so I can bottle chicken tomorrow and the next few days afterwards!
6. Ate too many greasy things from Sonic. However the cranberry limeade is REALLY good!
7. Enjoyed that Dave got to retreive SHalyce from the toilet, and it wasn't me having to deal with it all! :)
8. Sitting in the lazy boy while we're watching a lame movie.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. wake up early and buy 100 pounds of chicken
2. getting rid of this stinkin psyatic (sp?) nerve problem
3. Maybe getting some good sleep
4. preparing my young women's lesson
5. This lame movie ending
6. Daylight savings time change!
7. Getting my food storage in better order
8. some more Clinton Anderson DVD's

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Cafe Rio
3. PARROT HEAD!! I'm so sad that Hurricane's is gone :(
4. That's all......sorry

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Clinton Anderson video library
2. Everyone to learn from OTHERs' mistakes---ahhh.....wouldn't that change the world?!
3. My family to always have wonderful healthy bodies.
4. A VERY strong back
5. Finish my food storage
6. Eventually ride a reining pattern Bridleless....
7. Eventually ride a reining pattern Bridleless....
8. Make sure my kids know the importance of good morals and integrity = gospel standards!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

How do you bottle chicken. I have bottled fruits, jams, pickles etc., but never meat. Good luck!

fourangels said...

For your sake I wish that your back would heal and you could be done with it. You are the best mommy! Taking the time to watch clouds with Corbin is awesome!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

k that's funny I just talked to my mom about using her pressure cooker on Sunday to bottle chicken. I am soo thrilled you're going to do that, where are you getting your chicken? And another weird, awesome thing, that website is soooo fabulous everythingunderthesun. yeah baby, I came across bottling chicken and plethora of other valueable how to's. thank you for the referral. wow! Something funny i was reading your 8 wish list and got to the riding brideless, and saw it twice and had to reread it thinking I saw braless. lol!! I feel the same way about Parrothead btw. o, maybe write a post about bottling your chicken, and how fun it was, ha.

video for g-pa jessop