Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas night we spent at the Perry's and the kids did a little nativity, however our family didn't last long with Shalyce wanting HER OWN bed at 8:00. So Corb & I stayed for the production, because he was excited to be a shepherd and goof around with all the other kids. The dinner was great. Lisa went ALL out! Thanks again, Perry fam!
Christmas morning couldn't arrive soon enough for Corbin. He slept with me, because he was a little sick that night and I didn't want the croup to overtake the holidays so I made sure he was under the humidifier all night. All night I was excited as the kids! I woke up at 5:ish got up to get my contacts in and I hear Corbin start to wake up and open the bedroom door! I caught him just in time to come back & wait for the rest of us. :) Anyway, here's some pics of the kiddos....


After that, we went to Grandpa & Grandma Jessops, exchanged gifts with them, then headed off to Kanab to Grandma & Tyler's. Spent a couple days there and headed back and there you have it! New Year's Eve Dave & I went over to Jess & Tamara's and got our trash kicked in some games! Thanks for the beatin'! I hope everyone had a great holiday!



1 comments:
I didn't know that's how you and Dave met! Brady and I did not meet on Christmas Eve, but our first meeting was riding horse's! Such fun memories!
Post a Comment