
I had such an awesome time at this clinic over the weekend, while MIL was babysitting the kids, along with Jana's kids that are the same age--Sorry & THANK YOU!! And Dave was slaving away at the house while I was at the clinic, too. SORRY BABE! muuaahh! HOWEVER, Clinton Anderson is my horse training idol! I spent way too much $ on tools I swore I'd never buy, but his system has totally worked for me & the horses I've worked with. Not to bore my non-horsey friends, but this is better than a day at the spa, (or whatever you girlies like to do,) for me! The last 2 days, after the clinic was over, he'd sit in a chair and people would line up and ask him questions, or get a picture with him, and I just stood right next to him and listened to his answers and tried to pick his brain as much as I could. I took notes like a mad woman the whole clinic, then made sure I was that last person in line to ask him my questions. Then yesterday, (yep, the ox was in the Myer) I had Dave take my picture with him. I couldn't sleep all night! I was so excited about what I'm going to be able to progress with the info that I got over the weekend. Anyhoo, here's my pic with Clinton Anderson! I'm so bummed that it was fuzzy! GRR!!!
4 comments:
He is a young cowboy! I actually think it sounds like tons of fun and just as good as a pedicure! Good for you and I hope you are able to incorporate all the techniques you want to in your training.
You look so cute in that picture. You look like you have spent a day at the spa, not a horse clinic. Maybe you should sign me up for the next one if I could come out looking like that! LOL:P
Smart thinking to listen to everyone elses questions!!!
I miss the kids. Can't wait till your house is all done! It will be so nice.
I laughed so hard watching Shalyce jump on the bed. She's one funny baby! Give Corbeano big hugs!
Hey Lacee--it is so fun to read your blog and get to know you and your fam a little better. I was so excited to read about your horse classes. I didn't know you trained riders? That is so neat. The pix were so fun to look at. Your kids are just darling. Thanks for letting me check things out, it's really fun to check in every now and then. Hope things are going well. Take care. loves
Jessi and Lex
Post a Comment