
I want more dirt for my arena more than I'd rather have any diamond, (I'd sell a diamond for some dirt and a horse or two). I have 1/4 of my arena filled in with some dirt, (back in December) but the rest of it is just crying out to me! I can't do what I need to do for training the horses with the crappy clay ground that I have. It's already been abusing the horses' legs out here. Kinda like us running on cement all day. I keep bugging Dave about more dirt, and with my birthday coming up, I think it would be awesome if my blog friends could drop a hint to him :). His email address is
onelinloyd@hotmail.com by the way. I seriously don't want anything else for my birthday except DIRT! I have so many exercises I want to do with the horses, but since I do care about them not having soundness and lameness issues in the future, I will not do the hard stuff on the HARD GROUND. So yeah, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated:)
2 comments:
Lacee you're soooo cute! Almost makes me want to be one of your horses to get taken care of so well! That's why Lexi comes to you! You are awesome!
Yeah! I found someone else who isn't fond of diamonds. If I had a wonderful piece of property like yours, I'd take dirt and horses anyday. My wedding ring isn't even a diamond. I will definitely drop your hubby a hint. Mine isn't a very good gift giver either. He means well though.
Post a Comment