Friday, April 4, 2008

Let's play Catch-up!

Okay, I'm playing catch-up since my modem took an unexcused absence.


March 17th, St. Patty's Day, Corb, Danielle and myself made a green dinner! Haamburger Helper casserole, with green food coloring, salad, green jello, pina colada drinks colored green, with a lime floating! Corb and Dave could hardly stomach the idea of their casserole and drinks being green, but they ate it anyway!

It was also Shalyce's 1st Birthday on March 20th! She wasn't so sure about the messy brown stuff on her fingers, but if she wasn't forced from dad, maybe she would have enjoyed the chocolate! I can't believe it's been a year! Corbin wanted to make her a Heart Shaped cake, he loves taking care of his little sister.

Here's another example of Corb taking care of his little sister... He wanted to feed her some sweet potatoes the other day, so I grabbed the camera because I knew it wouldn't last too long! And it didn't! He got frustrated about 30 seconds later because Shalyce moves around so quickly! Most of it got on her bib instead of in her mouth, but it was so cute to watch!
And now for miss Vanity, actually miss CUTIE! I bought a mirror the other day and she loves to giggle at her reflection. Here she is pretty much doing the splits, leaning over to the mirror on the ground looking at herself and giggling!

1 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Very Cute. Shalyce acts like she's not sure she wants to get her hands dirty or messy with the cake, I love it.

video for g-pa jessop