Thursday, February 14, 2008
2007 Getting to know You - OR Me!
Where were you born? Cedar City, Utah
Middle name: none
How old will you be this year? 28, Helayna will be 31! LOL
Nicknames: Luce, Lucy, Lace
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller than my momma! (she shrunk)
Do you cry often during movies?? Yep. But it depends on who I am with as to what extent I bawl.(same answer as helayna)
What is your biggest pet peeve? Piles of crap on my counter(catch-all).
Favorite color: blue, sometimes pink ( I flip-flop on this quite a bit:))
Favorite foods: any cut of meat that has previously "moo-ed".
Favorite beverage: pomegranate cranberry juice
Favorite cold cereal: cinnamon toast crunch (if I want a sugar coma later)!
Favorite smells: horse sweat
Favorite time of day: When Dave gets home
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? umm. personal question, ha ha. WHatever's left over.
Favorite make-up products? I have been using artistry but I'm gonna try that mineral makeup when I'm out of the other stuff
How many pillows do you sleep with? 4, yes 4! Poor Dave sleeps on 6 inches of our bed with all my pillows around me:)
Do you play an instrument? piano, saxophone & clarinet in the past
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope, sounds too dirty in many ways.
Did you do any sports in High School? B-ball,Track
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Fools Gold
What is your favorite article of clothing? my hand-me-down pants from Jana
What is your dream vacation? horseback riding around Europe's castles.
What was your first impression of your spouse? He was tough, a good listener, and knew how to ride a horse and wasn't afraid to calous his hands with some good work, just like Grandpa Allen! I have to say, he's the toughest and non-laziest man on the planet!
If you were an animal what would you be? a Bear..they sleep most of the year! and they don't have to shave their legs.(they also give birth to a turd sized baby, like pooping)
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? riding my Lici-poo
Favorite TV shows: I'd like to see someone win the million on Deal or No Deal...
Favorite Car: Truck, baby! 4 door, king cab, 1 ton, pullin the ponies and the kiddos.
What is one of your weaknesses? sitting at the computer too long
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? I wish I had an i.v. to give myself. I hate preparing and cooking food. Forget the maid, the first thing I want is a personal chef.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Wyatt Earp days.
What is the emotion you feel the most? la la land
Do you consider yourself outgoing? naa
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience
Any hidden talents? I'm double jointed in my thumbs, and both of my kids are, too! YAY! I passed something to them!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Hells Bells! Knock it off!
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? My back going out way too often and relying on family to take care of the kiddos.
Something that I will always be working on! Patience
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? My Shalyceepoo.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Get strong for my back so I don't have to deal with this the rest of my days.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? 'The only thing necessary for
the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
Who are the people you are going to tag to do this survey? everyone! I'm curious about y'all!



2 comments:
I shamefully admit to sitting at the computer too long as well. Fun tag!
hells bells Lace, Knock it off! just kidding. great tag answers...except you lied about skinny dippin..I thought you went at Grams house?
Post a Comment