

Shalyce & Corb have had a fun Leap Day! Shalyce enjoyed putting her binki in Dad's mouth, swappin binkis! It was fun to watch! Corb had fun playing in the dirt with his Daddy outside for a half hour. They just found some good soft dirt out in the arena and sat down and played like 2 little boys until it got dark and was time for dinner. I should have got a picture of that, I wasn't thinking! I just looked outside and there was Dave sitting on a dirt pile with Corb with their hands in the stuff, fillin up a pvc pipe, then shooting it like a gun! Boys will be boys!
1 comments:
That is so awesome that Dave will get out there and play in the dirt with Corbin, like he is 4 again. I need to be more like that with the boys, so they don't turn out to be couch potatoes.
Post a Comment