Tuesday, February 26, 2008



Well for Family Home Evening this week I had a lesson ready, all about profanity and saying good things, and Corb was excited for Dad to get home so we could have some fun! I told him we would play a game after the lesson. So when Dave got home, he fed the horses, moved some hay around with the tractor and Corbin was getting really excited to get this ball rollin'! While Dave was outside he said, "Mom, let's read scripture book, say prayer, then can we go 'bowling ball'?" (He enjoys bowling!) I thought about it, and gave in. So I told Corb we had to do the lesson and scripture first before we went anywhere. THen I went outside to inform Dave of Corb's excitement. When I came back inside, Corbin had found my scriptures, opened them up to the maps, and said, "Okay, mom, (pointing to the map) here's the bowling ball!" We had to read the scriptures to find out where to go bowling, I guess! Anyway, when we got there, they didn't have any bumper lanes open, so he only bowled a successful time once, the rest were gutter balls, he was done (bored) after 5 rounds.

1 comments:

Goodrich said...

That video is too cute. What a kid

video for g-pa jessop