Friday, November 16, 2007

Try Again..


Well, we'll see about getting a shihtzu puppy this weekend. It's a few months old, and a cute ball of white fluff. The bad part is that I have to do the potty training! Corbin has been so bummed out after the last episode, and he says he misses his puppy. I was waiting for a litter to be born in St. George, and hoping for it to be ready around Christmas, but I have been looking everywhere for an all white ball of fluff. I found one on the internet, and we'll pick it up this weekend while we're up at my Dad's again. I will put a picture on here when my computer gets more room available. I just got back helping the Farrier put shoes on horses. Licorice had an appointment with the Chiropractor last week, just for a good check-up. He said that Licorice is in AWESOME shape. My farrier said he has AWESOME feet. So what can I say? I have an AWESOME horse! Lately I've had his tail in a wrap, but if I get the time, I'll unwrap it and give him a bath to show everyone how his tail DRAGS the ground! His mane is getting nice & long, too! I just don't know if I"ll ever have another great one like him ever again! He has everything going for him, except the ability to reproduce offspring!:):( Too bad he was "neutered"! The only pictures I have of Licorice on my computer right now are with Ally & Megan on his back. So "sorry" girls, but you're now officially on my blog!

0 comments:

video for g-pa jessop