Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Doggy DooDoo

Yep, we went up to SLC for the baptism, picked up the dog, brought him back from Ogden to Orem, it peed in the car once, then when we got it out of the car to walk into my dad's place it could BARELY walk! We didn't see it walk until then. IT WAS CRIPPLED! It was cute, but I coudln't stand to watch it suffer so bad. It could barely stand up to eat! I guess I should have asked more questions>?? It threw up & crapped all over my dad's garage. Anyway, I have a sour taste right now for indoor doggies. I am REALLY loving our big dog, Genie, right now. She's outside, plays with corbin, and listens really well. She has also become my horse riding buddy. And another advantage...if we go somewhere we don't have to find a babysitter for her:)!! I would really like a maltese or Shihtzu someday, but I'm not sure that i want the responsibilities that come with it.

0 comments:

video for g-pa jessop