Friday, November 2, 2007

Shalyce is sitting on my lap giving me a hickey on my arm while I type. OWCH! Tomorrow we'll be in SLC at Breanna's baptism, then after that we'll go get our new ShihTzu! His name is Jock! Don't know if that will change or not... We'll also be checking up on Dad, who had an emergency surgery last week. He had an Aortic Tear. SO SO SO lucky that it didn't rupture. John Ritter wasn't so lucky with the same thing a few years ago. They say only 1 in 10 people catch it quick enough to get surgery. I knew I had some lucky genes in my blood:)! Anyway, Dad better be takin' it easy, OR ELSE! He's already home, been shopping for lazy-boy recliners. (And he just had his rib cage sawed in half a week ago!) I think childbirth sounds much better. Well, my experiences anyway:) Well, ta ta for now!

0 comments:

video for g-pa jessop