Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Shalyce's nicknames so far are "Shalycee-poo", "poopy princess":) I love this picture of her, she looks like a munchkin from the "Wizard of Oz" with the flower on her head.

She is so fun, and is totally a momma's girl. When she gets my attention and she knows that I'm going to pick her up, she starts shaking, almost looks like she's having a siezure with a smile on her face, she's so excited! What if everyone shook when they were happy? SHAKE IT UP!:)

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Oh wow... she is adorable!!! It has been a long time since I've see you. You have an adorable family!!! Tell your whole family hi for me.

marv said...

I want her to react to me the same way. She only loves Grandma when Mom and Dad are gonners. What a beauty! I love you Shalyce!

video for g-pa jessop